- Public records searches: land titles, corporate records, personal property registry, bankruptcy
- Case law: access to specific judgements in Canada and the U.S., high level overview of legal precedents pertaining to particular topics
- Research for settlement of estates: genealogical searches to locate heirs, historical stock quotes to establish assets
- Document delivery: medical, legal, and academic journal articles and books
- Local history: to determine past land use, history of business establishments, historic events
- Current and historic laws and regulations
- Expert witness background checks
- Media searches on any topic
We subscribe to a key collection of databases including: LexisNexis, Quicklaw, BC OnLine, OnCorp, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Records, Factiva, Infomart, and more.
Clients include local and national law firms, public trustees, government agencies, non-profit organizations, individuals, and businesses of all sizes.
Rate: $100 per hour + applicable database charges.