Due Diligence Research
Our searches cover:
- Identity and biographical information
- Company information
- Convictions and litigation, including Canadian and U.S. case law and dockets
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Financial and insolvency information
- News and media
- Verification of credentials
Our clients include major securities and law firms across Canada.
We provide you with a summary letter containing an overview of our research, highlighting negative findings and areas for review, as well as detailing the full search results.
Rate: $200 per name + database charges of $100-$250. The average cost of a search is $350 per name.